Dear Alcuin Members:
The Alcuin Society Annual General Meeting will be held at the beginning of June this year. As in previous years the AGM offers you the opportunity to consider serving as a member of the Alcuin Board. This year we are seeking expertise in the following areas:
- Secretarial skills in minute taking, agenda setting and correspondence.
- Expertise related to the operation of the Society’s website, blog and electronic communication.
- Skills in developing and executing publicity for Alcuin events and programs.
- Executive skills in helping to guide the operations of the Society
- Financial and accounting expertise.
If any of these areas are of interest to you and if you would enjoy working with our friendly volunteer Board please contact Ralph Stanton, Chair of the Nominations Committee, at Stantonrr@shaw.ca.